And simply knew without a doubt
The angels cried that special day
that God made you for me
Because in all creation they never believed
A man so perfect could exist
My eyes wished i could see you
Just one more time
Smiling at me in the morning
And my lips burned to feel
Just once more that last lingering kiss
My body wished to be close to you
With your strong arms to protect me
My thoughts longed for the peace
That your deep voice and tender words brought
My legs quivered at the thought of running to you
And my heart bled tears of pain
Because yours' was so far away...
Had I known what I know now
I never would stop kissing you
For to miss a single second meant
To miss the best part of eternity...
Today, I looked down from heaven,
And cried a storm of hail and suffering
Because i simply knew without a doubt...
The angels cried when God made you...

No comments:
Post a Comment