This morning you got up, but nothing seemed the same...
Everything you've dreamt of and hoped for have turned out differently to what you had hoped and you ask yourself the same question:"Why?"
I saw the centuries of pain that your struggles had multiplied in your eyes, and even though I know your spirit to be young, your sorrow seemed to have lasted an eternity...
And as I thought of what to say and how to feel and how to help, the only Answer I could get was:"Remember..."
Remember...
When life just seems pointless and your prayers are left unanswered,
When your bills keep piling up and you hope for some relief,
When frustration and sorrow and desperation tears at your seams,
And the very fabric of your mere existence seems to unravel in this world,
When your tears behind your eyes burns a tunnel into your vision,
And your silent screams for help are only echoed in your soul,
When you need relief in any form but every doorway has been locked,
And your worries for your family seems like an impossible cross to bear,
Just remember...
That I love you
That the whole world rings with the sound of your name...
In the moments - you simply cannot...
Go on or it feels like you'll simply fade away....
Just remember, that I need you,
That my life will never be the same
If you should give up
If you disappear
Even though I seem so far away and not that near...
I pray for you daily,I miss your friendship,
I miss your love and all of you that makes you dear...
And just remember, I cry here for you...
Sometimes it feels it's all that i can do to feel...
A little better....just know i love you!!!!
More than words or gold or life itself could be...!
Your smile is like sunlight, like every sunrise, and warms my heart in ways you cannot even know...
Just remember...
I see you struggle...
And i miss your hugs, your laughter in the real...
I miss the way things, used to be .... and just how easy and just beautiful life was!
Just remember, I'll keep on fighting.
Just as long as you'll remember to fight too....

No comments:
Post a Comment