And then...one day you see itAs clear as day it comes to you
But no...you tell yourself
It simply cannot be
How can I be the one to see the end?
The only one chosen to see it coming?
Was it my own imagination?
Some twisted nightmare formed from memory?
How is it possible that 2 years before
I saw it coming and no one believed?
How did I see it, but simply ignored
The message to publish, to warn, so much more...?
Why did I not just say it?
What I felt to be so true?
Let them then call me a Jonah,
A freak, fanatic, crazy liar, or whatever more?
My burden is mine to bear
For I see so clearly now
That was was shown to me was just for all
Not just for me...not just for those
I told or tried to convince
Of the dread I felt to be for sure
So now I'll tell you
Whether you choose it or not - that's for you
Just decide for yourself, and make the right decision
To make sure you can live with your past decisions too...
So here it is...make of it just what you may...
But what I can say, but that what I felt came true...
Theres a difference between what I "see"
What I "feel" and what I "hear"
It isn't images, sounds or feelings
Like you normally would perceive
Theres no date or time linked to it
Theres no definite way of knowing
You just know what you know,
And that's all I can tell you for sure,
I felt a pandemic coming
Not like any ever seen or felt
And that people would think they'd control it
That it all just would pass away once more...
I saw myself driving on a road
But the side had corpses as far as I drove
There were people holding their hands out for help
Mostly next to their dead loved ones
And I saw a fear that gripped them
But they were too dangerous to offer them help
So I warn you now of the things to come
Choose to ignore at your own peril
But I've stayed silent too long, I cannot anymore
And I only share this with you...
People will think that the worst had passed
And everything will get better soon...
And just as deaths drop drastically down
It'll increase exponentially more
Overnight you will lose loved ones
People suddenly will be no more
And your sorrow will seem to be endless
Because life will have meaning no more
But I urge you to run on
Carry on and fight for your life - just do
Because I see a different world rising
Something else than you've ever seen before
Your life will have meaning, it'll have purpose
Believe that it's true
Because you will be so much more needed
Than you could ever imagine or more...
Make your peace with God
Because no matter how you see
The end to be coming
Or believe in this...in me...
Your Creator will guide you
This is one thing I know for sure
Ask Him for His advice daily
Every second if you can too
Because nothing can protect you
From the dread to befall us all
Only He can be your Saviour
Only He will bring healing to
No comments:
Post a Comment