Friday, May 1, 2020

The universe and galaxy of your love....

I walked across a dune, across the beach of all eternity
And somewhere in the wind, I heard a familiar voice whispering something familiar
A name I've known my whole life, but which was never a part of my reality
A promise of something so great, a love that could even stop time itself

It beckoned my soul across time and space, across strange new galaxies and more
I followed it everywhere I went - but sometimes simply lost track of it
And whenever that would happen, I found my mind filled with question marks
With tears, despair and more...because it was as though it called me before I'd even knew...

And then i found it, hidden in between that strange space between sunset and dusk...
And nothing could prepare me for what awaited me that fateful day
Like a dream and a wish coming together and being better and more than I've ever thought it could
It was you...more perfect than my wildest dreams and more awesome than my wildest desires...

But my passion for you burnt brighter than I ever knew could be possible
Threatening to devour me with insecurity and desire like I never knew before
And still...even as the fire threatened to destroy me with its flames of raw love, I willingly stepped into the centre of it...
Because even as the flames were eating away at my heart and soul until there was nothing left of me...

Being nothing with you, exceeds being the best anywhere else, in any galaxy amongst all of the universes that had ever existed...


No comments:

Post a Comment